Elite Tennis Training for Champions in the Making
We require our athletes to be
Faster. Tougher. Smarter. Stronger.
We provide our students with high-performance tennis training using a specialized curriculum designed by internationally renowned tennis coach, Gabe Jaramillo and RPS Tennis Academy Director, Juan Abuchaibe.
Gabe has worked with many of the greatest champions in the sport's history including eleven World No. 1's and twenty-seven Top 10 players including Andre Agassi, Pete Sampras, Jim Courier, Maria Sharapova, Monica Seles, Anna Kournikova, Kei Nishikori and many others.
AT A GLANCE
- Fully-accredited program for serious players
- World-class tennis coaches
- Proven formula for elite athletic performance
- Integrated accredited honors school with boarding and non-boarding options
- College Prep Program with 100% track record of college scholarships
- Enroll on a full-time or weekly basis
- Programs available every week of the year
- Located in Port St. Lucie, FL
The Best Tennis Academy in the World
Our Director of Tennis, Juan Abuchaibe, is a rising star in the coaching ranks. He's worked with and developed many professional and collegiate players. In fact, all of our high-performance coaches are certified and use our system and methodology to transform promising athletes into top college players and professionals.
- Physical & Mental Preparation
- Prepare for challenges on and off the tennis court
- Optimize physical and mental performance
- Personalized training and education
In addition to our intensive daily training, players engage in competitive match-play, UTR matches and tournaments, mental training and Coach’s Eye video analysis.
MethodologyOur players compete daily to earn their spot in the program. Players move up and down based upon their performance. Skills are mastered in the morning sessions, while competition and situational match play dominate the afternoons. Coaches provide valuable observation and insight, enabling our athletes to better understand the how the choices they make affect their performance.
As players transition through each level of play, they learn how to manage their efforts and emotions to better their understanding of competitive situations and gain invaluable experience for future competition.
- 14 Newly Resurfaced Hard Courts
- 6 Hydro-Turf Clay Courts
- Mini-Tennis & Pickleball Courts
- Tennis Pro Shop
- Sports Therapy and Recovery Center
- Fully-equipped Gym with Olympic training station, free weights, and a full line of cardio equipment including treadmills, stationary bikes (recumbent and upright), spin bikes, and elliptical machines.
Since 2010, 100% of students have received an athletic and/or academic scholarship! We have extensive relationships with many of the coaches at the top colleges and universities in the United States.
Post Grad ProgramOur Post-Grad Program gives athletes the extra time to be read for the next level. The program builds graduates into fierce competitors through our mental, technical and physical performance programs. Having a full day to train with extra time for college and test prep can be an ideal way to get ready for collegiate tennis.
Champions are made, not born. Through their hard work and our coaching, we unlock the potential our athletes didn't realize they had.
The level of competition at the academy is super intense. The coaches here are some of the best that I've ever worked with. They truly care about my development.
Coach Juan and the team have helped me on the court and off. Their daily support and guidance have pushed me to strive towards new and greater possibilities in my life.
What I love most about the academy is the wonderful atmosphere. It's the combination of professionalism and authenticity that makes this a truly special place.
Train Like a Pro. Play Like a Champion. Contact Us Today
We respond to most inquiries within 24 hours or less.
For immediate assistance, call +1 (772) 323-0625